Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Packing


I remember one time saying something ridiculous like "Packing is fun, because it gives you a chance to organize things and carefully go through your stuff throwing out what you don't need."
I don't know what ever possessed me to say something so crazy. Packing is NOT fun. And I am at the point now where I am just throwing stuff in boxes instead of being short and precise my labels are reading more like this "stuff from bathroom, living room, and kitchen and some kid stuff" helpful, right?

3 comments:

Whitney said...

ha ha! that's funny that you said that! I hate packing too, although you are right, it is nice to cut down on clutter you don't need :) you must be getting awfully close to moving time!!

Katie said...

YAY! That means you are close. I am so excited for you

Adrianne said...

I want to see pictures of the new place. We are so excited for you guys. I love your mud room as well.