Thursday, July 29, 2010

Home Sweet Home

We love our new house! We've been in it for about 3 weeks now, and it is so wonderful. We've been busy getting things unpacked and set up and it is starting to feel like our home.










We're still waiting for our new couches to be delivered, but in the meantime our kids are sure enjoying the space and think it is a great place for soccer. They are going to be dissappointed when we finally get our couches.

I'm starting to feel settled. The last few years have been kind of crazy and unexpected for us and I feel like now we're going to be here for a while. It makes me so happy to really feel at home somewhere.

10 comments:

Astyn said...

Wow- the house looks so 'homey' already. Have you only been there 3 weeks? I love the white kitchen cabinets. Beautiful- you are quite the decorator Bonnie.

So does this mean that you are staying in TN? I hope so. Eean and I might be headed up that way near the end of the year. It would be so fun to see you. I will let you know if those plans pan out.

Elise and Lane said...

Oh Bonnie your house is beautiful! I love the style and all the wonderful molding! You guys did a good job!

Lora said...

Your house is gorgeous! I am burning with envy a bit here, but I'm mostly glad that you have your home sweet home. I love the mud room! What's the yard like?

The Adams Family said...

The builder must have been great! I love your house

Holly said...

Great job on the house.

GrandmaQ said...

Well I finally figured out how to get to your blog again after switching computers -- Your house is great! Can't wait to see it.

Birches said...

Wow. Beautiful stuff. I love the kitchen most of all.

Watson Jones said...

Love it! Love the all the trim, love the kitchen, love the mantle, love the entry, love the built in shelving, love the ABC decor, love the master ceiling-LOVE IT!

Katie said...

It is so beautiful...it is awesome how it looks like it came out of a designer magazine. I love the built in shelving in Owen's room, so pretty. I had to have Spencer come and look! Congrats!!

Brandon and Natalie said...

So beautiful!! Love how you designed the rooms!!