I am glad you pointed out that doing fun stuff doesn't always have to be huge. I love the little fun things--and it is good to blog it so we can prove to our children that we tried, and their lives were fun. ;)
I am a mom of two little kids. Before I had kids I taught second grade, now I stay home with my kids and I love hanging out with them, reading, running, crafting, and trying out new projects.
3 comments:
And it doesn't take much with little ones to qualify as "fun" either! I alwasy forget to blog the little fun things too!
I am glad you pointed out that doing fun stuff doesn't always have to be huge. I love the little fun things--and it is good to blog it so we can prove to our children that we tried, and their lives were fun. ;)
mini golf!!! that is fun....and probably super funny with little kids. I love the birthday pic, you are so cute bonnie.
Muchlove.
Post a Comment