5 years ago
Friday, October 29, 2010
No camera = No cool stuff
Shortly after posting about how Owen likes to throw things, he threw our camera and broke it. Luckily, my mom is coming to visit in a couple weeks and offered to bring us her old camera. So the problem is, it is Halloween season and we don't have a camera and I've noticed the lack of a camera leaves me unmotivated to do cool stuff. Why should I make cool halloween food or come up with cool costumes for my kids if we have no way to document it so that in the future I can show them that we really were fun? I mean without pictures it's kind of like it never happened anyway, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
lol- I totally get that! I always think as I post...see kids you can't say I didn't try. Glad you are getting a camera!
That's the saddest story.
Post a Comment