Reid's family was here for Thanksgiving and we had a lot of fun! We had some projects saved up for them, so we mostly put them to work, but we did manage to do a few fun things as well!
Turkey Bowling
Big Ed's
Dollywood
Dollywood was so fun for Christmas! It was all lit up and it looked so great! Also, Brooke was tall enough to go on a few new rides and we had so much fun!
Turkey Trot
We had a great time and are so grateful Reid's parents were willing to drive 22 hours to see us! Also, Reid loves all the projects his dad and brother helped him with in the garage and I am so grateful for Marcia's help with some sewing projects! Thanks guys!
4 comments:
Sounds like you had fun. I love having family help with projects- that is one of my favorite things about my mother in law. I loved your turkey bowling. SUPER CUTE
Happy Thanksgiving!!! You are so thin Bonnie....you look wonderful.
Don't you love it when family comes? Such great company and even better help!
I love it when family comes. So fun! Yeah, you are super super skinny. So jealous (even if my gut is supposed to be here right now)
Happy Thanksgiving! Wish I could have done a turkey trot this year with you! And yeah for family willing to travel so you don't have to!!
Post a Comment