For the first time ever we left our kids overnight, and it was so great! Not living by family we've never really had an opportunity to leave our kids overnight. But my very nice friend Natalie had offered several times to watch our kids and we decided to take her up on it. Owen is not a good sleeper so I was a little nervous leaving him, but I think he did ok. We went to the
Grand Ole Opry in Nashville and stayed at the Opryland resort. The resort was so cool, it has this whole atrium inside that is just gorgeous. I of course forgot my camera at the Opry, but we saw Carrie Underwood, Martina McBride, Lady Antebellum, Darius Rucker, Jarrod niemann and others. It was so fun to get away for a little bit, we had such a great time! Thanks Natalie!
5 years ago
2 comments:
Wow! This looks like such a fun adventure. I am glad you got to take a night away. Good for you. We should all do it more often, right?
yum! love that place... esp. the sweet pot. pancakes!
Post a Comment