Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Copycat





Almost two years ago I saw this on Calico and I loved it.  I knew that I would do something similar in my house one day, as I didn't have one right then.  So I waited, and I looked at the different doilies that I had collected from Romania, and Reid's grandma and then I asked Reid's grandma to make us two more, and she did (she's so nice).  Then I arranged and rearranged and pondered this ever important life decision.  Then I asked Reid to make me some frames, but he never got around to it and then one day about a year later, I realized I had enough frames.  So I finally got these up in my kitchen and I love them.  I think they are such beautiful art, I love looking at them and thinking about Reid's grandma and my time in Romania.  I just love putting things on my walls that are important to me.

3 comments:

nbarnes2 said...

lovely

Birches said...

Wow good work! I wish I had decorating sense.

Katie said...

that is what I love about your decorating. You often put things up that are important and have a deeper value.