Saturday, September 17, 2011

What did you say?

Owen is not much of a talker.  He really hates trying new words.  It can take a long time for him to start using a new word.  Sometimes I think he is so stubborn that he just doesn't want to say whatever word we're trying to get him to say, so he makes up his own.  The boy is on his way to having his own language.  Here are some of Owen's funny words:

mimi- baby
osh-sleep
melamela-watermelon
melamela-lemonade
lala-blankie
faball-football
bayball-baseball
bakaball-basketball
roar- lion
roar-lightning and thunder
grr-bear
beyond- Buzz Lightyear
Sassie- Jessie
Yeehaw- Horse
Moo- Cow

He is starting to say the right words for somethings so I wanted to write down all his funny words so I wouldn't forget them.  He is such a crazy, funny kid it makes me so happy to be his mom!

2 comments:

Katie said...

That such a good idea- to write what it sounds like so you remember. What a cute kid!

nbarnes2 said...

i love it. i think my favorites are osh and melamela.