Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Stuff

Here are some things we've been up to. 

In January, we had a snow day.  Which in Tennessee means there was a heavy dusting and school was canceled. 




Reid had a birthday.  Brooke wanted to make a candygram poster for him.  She was pretty creative at figuring out what to say with the candy bars, it was fun!


We've been going hiking a lot.  Reid has taken the kids a few times when I've been especially tired and/or grouchy.  But we've gone all together a few times lately and it is so much fun to get outside and do something together.  One time Brooke was ahead of us and she found this tree and hid in it to surprise us.
For Valentine's Day breakfast we had pancake puffs with berries and whipped cream, if you can't tell Owen really enjoyed his.


 I found these pictures, and I couldn't help but put them on here.  We told the kids I was pregnant on Christmas Eve and these are some pictures Reid took of me telling them.  They were both so excited, it was so special.






1 comment:

Katie said...

I love that you captured you telling the kids you were expecting a new baby. Such a sweet and memorable time.