Friday, February 3, 2012

We're Thinking Pink!

So I'm pregnant, which is way exciting! And it's a girl which is also exciting (except if your Owen, he is not too excited about that, he yells and says its a boy whenever we say the baby is a girl).  I'm due the middle of June and everything is going well, we feel so incredibly blessed to be able to have another child in our family.  We are just so excited!

6 comments:

Birches said...

Congratulations! I have to say, I've really enjoyed having alternating sexes -- I think it cuts down on fighting. Good luck!

Katie said...

YAY! I am so excited for you guys! What a lucky little girl to be blessed with such an amazing mom and dad, brother and sister!

Lora said...

Congratu-freakin-lations! That is wonderful! I bet Brooke is excited, even if Owen isn't. I am so happy for you.

Elise and Lane said...

Congrats you guys! So happy for you, and glad to hear everything is going good!

Astyn said...

Hooray!!! What fantastic news. I am so glad I sat down to check blogs today. Are you out of the sick phase? You have to be almost half way done if you are due in June, right?
Very exciting. I hope everything goes well.

Roseanne said...

YEA Congrats! That's so awesome!