Friday, March 23, 2012

I Stand Corrected

A few weeks ago I made a clover garland in rainbow colors for St. Patrick's day.  I was excited for Brooke to get home from school so I could show it to her, as she gets as excited as I do for holidays and decorating.  So when she got home I showed her the garland looking forward to her excitement.  She looked at the garland for half a second and then turned to me and said, "Were you trying to do that in rainbow colors?" I responded that I had done it in rainbow colors, to which she replied "Yeah, but you got the order wrong violet comes after blue, you should probably fix that."  So I did.  It's great to have a 5 year old around to catch my mistakes!

2 comments:

5 Little Moberlys said...

Ha! Ha! Love it!

Birches said...

I get corrected all the time too. Aaron just said to me this afternoon, "I don't know if I'm going to be able to deal with her as a teenager; she already thinks she knows everything"