Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring Time and a Bike Ride

It's Spring! I just love seeing everything coming back to life and all the new flowers.  It makes me so happy! Here are some signs of Spring from our yard. 





Also, it's been a few months since Brooke asked to take her training wheels off, but she just didn't get the hang of it and then this past weekend I came out and there she was going at it on the driveway.  She is doing so great on her bike.  To celebrate, we decided to go on a family bike ride this weekend.  Owen, really didn't want to put his helmet on, but once he did he was off! The kids sure loved riding their bikes and I enjoyed walking along and taking pictures.  Happy Spring!

1 comment:

nbarnes2 said...

i'm loving the weather. seriously, i had so much fun yesterday. it was the perfect morning and i can't tell you how much i enjoyed it. thanks so much. dinner was delicious.