Camille Lela James
Our new baby girl was born on Thursday, June 14.
She weighed 7 lbs. 13 oz. and was 20 in. long. She has a little bit of brown hair like Owen did, and a strawberry on her forehead like Brookie. We're so excited she is here, she sure is a cutie!
7 comments:
she is adorable!! I love her name. good work mama!! i can't wait to meet her!
Oh my goodness! What a little cutie! I think I forgot you were pregnant or something. I was shocked to see you had a baby! Congrats! I love the name Camille too.
Brookes birthday was so cute! I loved the cake!
Holy cow! She's so cute! Good job, Mama! How are you doing?
CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is SO beautiful just like her Mom! We can't wait to meet her in person!
what a sweetie! Congrats. Camille is such a beautiful name and a beautiful baby. She sure is lucky to be born into such a great family.
So cute! Welcome Camille. Told you the blog would be up by Friday! Enjoy.
Congrats Bonnie. She is adorable. Hooray for your growing family!
Post a Comment