Monday, August 6, 2012

Blessing

We blessed Camille today.  It was kind of sad to not have any family here with us.  But it really made me thankful for my little family and especially for Millie.  We prayed for and hoped for her and I am just so thankful to have her in our family.  In her blessing, Reid talked about her strong understanding of what is right and of the great example she will be for her family and friends and I am just so thankful for her.





I am so thankful to have this wonderful family and to be able to have the gospel to help me to teach them and help them become the people they can be is so wonderful.  We definitely are so blessed.
 Also, if your wondering why there was a lack of Owen in the pictures here you go.


3 comments:

Katie said...

how sweet! I love all the pictures. I am so glad that Millie has you guys- what a strong great family!

Lora said...

You might get this twice. Sorry. I was just trying to say that Camille is adorable!! And I love those family pictures.

Roseanne said...

So cute! That last pic makes me laugh! I know it's so hard not having family around. I can't imagine not having family for a blessing. I guess that's just what you do outside of Utah huh :) I love your family picture, so cute!