Friday, August 31, 2007

House For Sale

Well, we have decided to move to New Mexico at the end of September. So we got our home listed and I thought I should take a few house pictures to remember our first home.


One of my favorite things about our house is the red front door. I just love it!

When I first painted our kitchen it seemed very minty. But it has grown on me now and I really like the color of it now.
This is the living room. One of Reid's projects this year was making those two bookshelves.
I didn't think we would be so sad to leave our house, but we've really enjoyed working on it this past year and turning it into our home.

3 comments:

Elise and Lane said...

It's so fun to get to see your house "all done" because we remember seeing it from the start! You guys sure put a lot of hard work into it and i'm sure it'll pay off! It makes me realize we've done nothing with ours!!! Maybe this year!

Whitney said...

Fun! are you excited to move back out west? Your house is way cute and I'm sure you'll miss that, but hopefully it'll be nice to be closer to "home" and family.

Anonymous said...

We really miss everyone in Pennsylvania, but we love being closer to family and love our new home! I am sure that you will find a new house that you will make your own. The Milners