We bought this bear costume online. We thought it was very cute, but people seemed to have a hard time figuring out what she was. We had people ask if she was a cow, a monkey, a chipmunk, and a dog. Oh well, we think she was cute and the costume was a little big so she might be a bear in the years to come as well.

Brooke loved eating the candy! I think she might really get into this Halloween thing!



At first, Brooke was a little confused by everything. But by the end of the night she was running around in her costume having a ball. She especially loved answering the door for trick-or-treaters and seeing all the costumes.

Brooke loved eating the candy! I think she might really get into this Halloween thing!


At first, Brooke was a little confused by everything. But by the end of the night she was running around in her costume having a ball. She especially loved answering the door for trick-or-treaters and seeing all the costumes.
4 comments:
That's a CUTE costume! and bonnie, the ice cream incident was discusting. I remember you shaking as you were trying so hard to get it down. How much $ did you get? like $5?
I think she makes a great bear! I'm sure she enjoyed this halloween so much more than last year! And Lane was way proud of Reed for his hunt when he saw the pictures!!!
Whitney's right, that is a cute costume -- but, let's face it, Shippie Lou is just not bear material -- too big a smile.
Whitney's right, its a cute costume but, let's face it, Shipppie Lou is not bear material--too big a smile. What was the disgusting ice cream incident??
You've got lots of cute pictures here -- glad you got a new camera so quickly. Are you ready for Thanksgiving??
Post a Comment