On Saturday, we bought a new camera. It's a little ridiculous to me how complicated cameras are, I swear I don't know what half the buttons do. It's a lot nicer than our old camera though, so hopefully I won't drop it down a mountain anytime soon. 

On Sunday, when we got home from church it started to snow. So we had to go outside and play in the first snowfall of the year. It didn't stick to the ground here, but we went for a drive up the mountain and it was definitely sticking there. Brooke had so much fun playing in the snow. She just ran around trying to catch the snowflakes. When we made her go inside, she just stood by the window and watched the snow, while we made dinner.

1 comment:
Are you serious! Snow! We're still trying to get down to a cool 60 degrees out here! Fall still hasn't even started, let a long winter! I'm so excited you guys have a new camera now to keep us up to date on everything!
Post a Comment