After the wedding, we stopped in Moab and went camping with some of my family. It was perfect weather, for Moab, hot, but not miserable. We found this great campground, that was fairly small and kind of secluded and it had a gorgeous view. We hiked up Fisher Tower, with the kids (4 adults for 4 kids) it was kind of amazing we finished it. We had a wonderful time (we are so going to miss the West). Brooke did great with all the driving. She especially enjoyed the stickers!
Well, if you'd told me Shippie Lou likes stickers . . . The pictures are great -- it was fun playing w her in Moab and I'm glad you all got to go camping. Add Jim Ferrell's, The Holy Secret and The Peacegiver to your book list. We're going to miss you -- until Labor Day.
I am a mom of two little kids. Before I had kids I taught second grade, now I stay home with my kids and I love hanging out with them, reading, running, crafting, and trying out new projects.
5 comments:
Well, if you'd told me Shippie Lou likes stickers . . . The pictures are great -- it was fun playing w her in Moab and I'm glad you all got to go camping.
Add Jim Ferrell's, The Holy Secret and The Peacegiver to your book list.
We're going to miss you -- until Labor Day.
Man I would love to go on a vacation! I'm so glad Brooke did good with the trip... i'm still nervous about driving so much with Danelle!
Moab is the best! Glad you enjoyed it. The wedding pics are great!!
I love Moab! It has such an unique beauty. I am sure you all had a great time.
Brooke looked adorable in her dress for the wedding!So cute!
I forgot to add that at our house stickers are one of the best toys! My kids love them. It looks like Brooke loves them too!
Post a Comment