Even though Brooke's birthday isn't for a couple weeks, we thought we'd have a party while we were still in New Mexico and actually knew people. We had a fun party at the park and all of Brooke's friends from playgroup came, we sure are going to miss them all!
It was such a fun party! I can't believe my baby is almost two!
5 comments:
Looks like so much fun! They grow so fast. That party looked very fun. I hope all is well with you.
I can't believe she is already two!!
It looks like you had a fun party. I am sure Brooke had a great time with her friends.
Happy Happy Birthday Brooke dear!
Do you still use your nebo email?
I actually make some of Emmy's headbands. The headband she wore in the picture I made. I would be happy to tell you how. Let me know if your interested.
Hi Bonnie,
Brooke is the cutest! Hope you are doing well. Be sure to send your new address when you have it.
Post a Comment