Thursday, April 3, 2008

Trip to Utah


We had such a fun trip to Utah. We were none too pleased about the snow, but I guess that is Spring in Utah. We got to go see Brooke's cousin Joelle get baptized, as well as visit with lots of family and friends, do a lot of shopping and of course eat out. What a fun trip!

7 comments:

Katie said...

It was way fun to see you guys too. Looks like you did a lot of fun things. Brooke is super cute!

Brandon and Natalie said...

How fun to spend time with family! It looks like you guys had a great time.

Elise and Lane said...

So does it make you miss Utah going back? It totally made me homesick! And of course Cafe Rio was a highlight for us too. Only 2 times while we were there though! I'm just glad I have the recipe from you! It helps ease the pain!

Whitney said...

it was good to see you, hope your trip home was okay. I copied that picture of us off your blog, hope that's okay.

Shelly Moon said...

It was so fun to see you Bonnie! I'm glad you found my blog and left a comment. You are always fun to talk to and give me a good laugh! It was fun to see pics of your cute girl.

Elise and Lane said...

Ya we are moving!!! Can you believe it, same time as you guys! Only you've done it twice now! I put all the details on our blog...!!! Lane's basically going into sales, crazy huh!

Greg and Tammy said...

What a fun trip!!