

We had so much fun at the zoo! Brooke is so obsessed with animals, so she just had a ball! She loved the monkeys, snakes, elephants and lions; but I think her favorite were the otters. She loved watching the otters swim and play around, they were probably the most animated animals we saw and Brooke couldn't take her eyes off them.
5 comments:
How fun! It sounds like you all had a great time. If you are ever down in Memphis check out the zoo there. It is a great zoo.
Man I can't wait to take Danelle to the zoo... well I guess I don't have to wait, but it'll be more fun when she's Brooke's age and can do the animal sounds and stuff!
That is so fun! I love the zoo it looks like you guys had a fun time. I love her cake too, good job on the 2 year celebration. I may need to try that for Nick's next birthday.
Hey Bonnie, sooooo great to see you and your family are doing well. Brooke is such a cutie =)
Congratulations on the move.
Hey Bon, do you know what the greenest state in the land of the free is? it's Tennessee! (that is from the Davey Crocket song) Also, I'm really happy about your book list there on the side, I'm looking for some more good books to read this summer. Have you hear of "good reads"? It's like a book blog kind of thing, I'm on it, maybe you should do it too. and, I asked my friend to send you a recipe blog invite, did you ever get it?
Post a Comment