
This past week a friend threw me and another girl who is expecting her 1st boy, 2nd baby 2 days after me, a super cute baby shower. It was so much fun, double baby showers are great! Anyways, one of the cutest presents I got was this cute little bib that this super crafty girl made for me, it is so adorable!
Also, I just wanted to take a minute to say I'm really starting to get into the whole boy clothes thing. At first, I have to admit I was kind of sad because they just don't have the selection of girls clothes. But there really are some cute baby boy clothes, and I'm getting pretty into it!
2 comments:
That bib is too cute! Looks like you guys are doing some fun Christmas stuff! Good luck with the upcoming baby!!
wow I am so Excited for you! You are such a wonderful mom. Brooke will be such a great sister. I love Christmas with kids...it just makes everything more magical.
(Those 37 weeks went really fast for me-lol)
Post a Comment