Monday, December 29, 2008

So Very Pregnant


I try to avoid belly shots at all costs, but I was getting a little sentimental the other day and realized I needed at least one "belly" picture. So this is me at 39 weeks. I have never been THIS pregnant before, as Brooke was 2 weeks early and its not so fun! Oh well, hopefully we'll have a baby soon!

3 comments:

Adrianne said...

Get that baby out! You actually look really good so it's hard to have much sympathy but we do hope it comes soon. If only we could let the kid know that if he stays in after his due date, he gets kicked out of the house that much earlier when he gets ready to turn 18! Keep us posted and let us know as soon as he is born.

Katie said...

I have noticed that you avoid belly shots. I think you look so good! He will be here in no time! yay I am so excited you guys make such a good family- what a blessing you will be to him and he will be to you.

Brandon and Natalie said...

Very cute!! You will be glad that you have the picture later.