I love having two kids! It is definitely more challenging but I just love watching them together! I love the way Brooke talks about her "Owen Babowen" and how she says "Owen don't be sad, I'M here", I love watching her sing songs to him, I love seeing his face light up when he sees her, and I just love it when they both start giggling like they are sharing some hilarious joke. I know that they will not always be so happy with each other but I just enjoy watching them together! I guess I've just been thinking about how things are different with two than they were with one and I am just so happy to be able to watch these two wonderful kids become friends.
5 years ago
5 comments:
I totally know what you mean. I love that Carmen is old enough to appreciate Harry. They are already having so much fun together -- I can't wait to see what the next few years will be like.
Very cute post! Isn't it wonderful when they can play together. I love how the pictures show how much they love each other.
Cute pictures and darling dresses on Brooklyn. Believe it or not, they will be friends most of the time. Siblings are great.
It is magical-huh. I am glad that Brooke is such a great sister.
Awwww that's so sweet! Your kids are so cute. Good luck with the move... again.
Post a Comment