Saturday, April 4, 2009

Birdhouse


Reid took Brooke to the Home Depot kid workshop. They made a cool birdhouse and Brooke got a cute orange apron! I think this is such a cool program (I can't believe it's free!) and Brooke was super excited about it. So much fun!

5 comments:

Adrianne said...

I love the new look of your blog. All of the pictures look great and orange is Brooke's color. Brigham said thanks for the card!

Mark and Amy said...

How fun-I've been meaning to find out details on the Home Depot kid stuff and now I'm determined!

Vixie said...

I am jealous, your birdhouse is much cuter than ours. We went here and the kids had a good time. Paige is still young for it, but Hunter really enjoys most of them.

Birches said...

Fun Fun. We've never done an activity at the Home Depot, but Carmen does have an apron from there. She loves it.

Whitney said...

cute! Josh worked there for a year. we like that place, and though they are more expensive than lowes, I gotta give em' props for doing the kids days.