At long last the time arrived to give Brooke a haircut! We were kind of hoping we could wait until Owen needed one too and give them their first haircuts together, but it was time. Obviously her hair still isn't very long, but she was starting to get a little bit of a rat tail in the back so I decided to trim it to even it out a little. We don't want her fitting in too well here in East Tennessee :)! Anyways, I think it looks much better and Brooke likes it too!
5 years ago
4 comments:
so cute! I love that she got a hair cut. It looks great. How fun that he is moving it is cute all their stages. What fun kids!
Love the pictures! Her hair cut looks so cute!
Nice job! I think I'd be so afraid to cut anyone's hair. You're a pro!
Super cute haircut! I think Martie is taking after Brookie, she has no hair. I may need some tips on how to let people know she is a girl until she gets some beautiful curls like Brooke.
Post a Comment