Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thoughts From Brooke

"Mom, that headband makes you look mean. Like a dragon."

"I had a frosty and some of those longish, straight thingys." -When we asked her what she ate when my mom took her to Wendy's.

"When I grow up I want to be a whistle player in soccer. I don't want to kick the ball, just blow my whistle."

"I love hula hoops for breakfast." (aka fruit loops)

"If Owen was nicer maybe he'd have some friends too."

6 comments:

Katie said...

I love it...what great things to remember.

Brandon and Natalie said...

She is too funny! By the way, I love how you did everyone's New Year's resolutions by tracing their hands. Very cute. I can't believe your baby is one already. He looks like he is a sweetheart!

Hales Family said...

HAHAHA! I love that girl. I would love to talk to her! So cute!! My fav is that Owen could have friends too if only he was nicer! Very Max and Ruby!

Holly said...

Very funny. :-) Kids are great.

Astyn said...

I love the last comment. poor owen.

Bonnie said...

she is so adorable!