I've noticed that the vast majority of the pictures we have of Owen are in his high chair. I can't decide if this is because a)he is always in his highchair, b) the high chair is the only place where he will stay still long enough for us to take a picture or c)he just looks happiest when he is stuffing his face. Whatever the reason, I feel a little bad that it seems he is spending quite a bit of his life in his high chair. But he looks pretty happy, I don't think he minds too much.
5 years ago
4 comments:
No matter which reason I must say he is a cutie in his high chair
He looks pretty happy and contained, that is a plus for everyone. Whether in a high chair or a crib, containment is good at this age!!
So cute! I just tried taking pictures and video of Harry because I felt like he wasn't getting as much face time as Carmen was at her age. I discovered why: he won't let me take a good picture! (Maybe I'll have to try the high chair)
ha ha! at least you have pictures though right?
Post a Comment