We aren't quite ready for the olympics :). But we did have fun! They had the little walker type things for the kids to push and even one with a car seat that you could push a baby in. It was pretty fun although, I got the wrong size skates and my feet are now killing me.
5 years ago
3 comments:
That looks like so much fun! And I totally didn't know you could bring even the little ones out too! What a cute idea for the car seat!
That looks way fun. Spencer told Nick he would take him...seeing how much fun you had makes me think I have to make sure that happens. I love the carseat thing that can be pushed.
Those ice walker things look awesome. That would have really helped me as a kid. I am so sad the Olympics are over. Glad you guys are doing so well.
Post a Comment