Anyways, that was all just a crazy tangent, this is what I am really going to talk about. After I ran this morning Brooke had planned a picnic for us to have at the park. She packed the food (cheese sticks, graham crackers, oranges, fruit snacks, and tootsie rolls), brought a blanket and an umbrella so the sun wouldn't burn us. So as we sat down ready to enjoy our picnic we noticed we had company.
They started circling.
This was the leader.
I could tell they were eyeing Owen.
They really freaked me out. So we ended up having our wonderfully planned picnic like this instead.
4 comments:
I love that she packed the picnics. Picnics are so fun. Ya I don't blame you...I would have had us move to the car too.
Geese are so scary! I totally agree about the move to the car.
Geese make me nervous too! How fun to have a picnic in the car. I am sure the kids thought it was a great treat.
wow! she really had this picinic all planned out! too bad the gueese ruined it!
Post a Comment