Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Death of a cake

I had been trying to get a headstart on Brooke's birthday cake for her princess party on Saturday. I was just putting the layers together when Brooke wanted some help getting a movie started. This is what I returned to:





I hear Walmart has good cakes!

5 comments:

Elise and Lane said...

A little extra frosting could fix that right up ;)

Katie said...

OH NO! I am sorry that happened...it is so time consuming to make cute cakes. You are a super cute mom...and cute that you took a picture of him. I can't believe she is four!

Birches said...

Oh --- that would definitely happen in my house. Actually Aaron made a super nice cake for our ward's service auction earlier this week and the only thing he said to me was, "please don't open the fridge when Harry's downstairs."

Btw, Carmen LOVES Chrysanthemum too.

nbarnes2 said...

oh oh oh oh bonnie

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

Bonnie,
That is terrible. But I did notice the shirt your little man is wearing. We have the same one for our little guy Bryant. Cruising for a time out is so appropriate for this disaster.
Leslie (used to be Johnson, but married Carl) Stratton