My little girl is 4! 4 seems really old, like she's really not a baby anymore.
Brooke has been very funny about being 4 she is constantly saying things like "Now that I am 4 you don't need to put lids on my cups." or "Now that I am 4 I can take a bath by myself." or my favorite "I'm 4 mom, you can just leave me at the park by myself and come back and get me in like an hour (Great idea, sweetie!)."
So here are a few things about Brooke at the SUPER OLD age of 4:
Favorite Food: Cereal
Favorite Color: Pink, purple, blue and light green
Favorite Book: Cinderella, Pinkalicious and Chrysanthemum
Favorite Movie: Cinderella
Favorite Game: Hi-ho the Cherry-o
Favorite Drink: Chocolate Milk
Favorite Thing To Do: Clean-up (this isn't really true, but it is what she said)
What she wants to be when she grows up: A doctor
It is so fun to see her grow up, she really is a sweetheart!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Brooke! I still remember when you were out in PA for a visit and she was still in your belly!!! What a big girl now!
Post a Comment