I saw this door idea on a blog and I thought it was cool. I got the door for free so I thought it was kind of awesome to be able to decorate a whole wall for $6 (paint and knob). And I had a friend make the throw pillows for me, which I love!
This is probably my favorite decorating in our house. I love these pictures. I love how you can see a resemblance from our ancestors to our kids. I love the letter we have from Reid's great grandma and the handkerchief from my grandma and the doilie Reid's grandma made. I really just love the way it came together.
This was our big project this fall. My mom gave us their old dining table a few years ago. And I really liked the style of it, but the color wasn't my favorite and the finish was worn off. So we (meaning Reid) sanded down the top and stained it with deep ebony and then painted the base and chairs black. I am so excited about the way it turned out. I love when you can take something you already have and make it just what you wanted.
I've had this license plate idea for a long time because of how much we've moved. I used the ones we had and then I just asked friends and family for the other ones. This picture is kind of dark, but in real life I think it looks cool and boyish.
Brooke's room has been mostly done since we moved in, but then I found a few old frames and decided to make some pictures. So I just used scrapbook paper and cut out some flowers and birds, super easy! It really completes her room, they look great!
Hopefully my bedroom projects will turn out as well and I'll share those later.
7 comments:
I love all of these. You are quite the DIYer- and are good at it too. Your house is really coming together and looks so nice. How do your white fabric couches look so clean? Impressive.
You are amazing Bonnie. I love your decorating ideas and you do a great job putting them all together!!
Love all the additions to the house. You are amazing!!
Um....I'm pretty sure that you have some mad decorating skills! Everything looks fabulous. I would totally hire you to decorate my house too.
I love your taste and your ambition. You do so many cute things. That family wall is awesome. It gave me an idea for my home. You are amazing!
Love the photo collage- I want one but am just afraid- it intimidates me
Can I steal your photo wall picture to put on my blog, so I can show people what I want in my house one day?
Post a Comment