5 years ago
Monday, May 23, 2011
Brooke is 5!
My little girl is 5! I love that girl so much and I am so grateful to have in her in my life. Here are some things about Brookie!
Favorite color: Light blue
Favorite book: Magic Tree House Books
Favorite movie: Tangled
Favorite Food: Maccarroni and cheese with peas
Favorite treat: Chocolate Peppermint marshmallow cookies
Favorite thing to do: Read and play video games
What do you want to do when you grow up: An author, a swimmer, and a mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! I remember meeting Brooke when she was a babe in Provo. You guys were about to move I think. I can't believe that 5 years has past!
Happy Birthday Brook! I have to say I'm a little jealous. It looks like Brook's hair has grown a lot in the past year --- not so for my Carmen girl. We still hold out hope :)
Post a Comment