Monday, November 21, 2011

No Sew Christmas Throw Pillows


So I can't really sew and sometimes this can be a bit of a problem for my crafty plans.  But sometimes my sewing limitations force me to be more creative and come up with something I might not have thought of if I was a sewing genius.  These pillows are like that.  I was looking through some magazines and kept thinking how just a few simple holiday pillows really made a huge difference.  I thought about looking at HomeGoods or Ross but then I remembered the burlap sacks I used for our Halloween costumes and I thought I could use them to make some cool pillows.




  I really like them and I love that it cost me $2.50 for 2 throw pillows, awesome!

3 comments:

5 Little Moberlys said...

What a great idea! How did you make them?

Katie said...

super cute! I love how thoughtful you are with your decor.

GrandmaQ said...

You do such great things. Where'd you get that talent? -- Certainly not from anyone I know