So you know the whole "If a tree falls in the woods but no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?" As a mother I've come across my own puzzling conundrum. If we do something fun as a family but we don't take any pictures, did we really do something fun together? Seriously, pictures help me remember things so much better. I often catch myself when I'm remembering family events, picturing the pictures to help me remember what happened. So when I don't take pictures, I have a hazy recollection that we did something cool and that's about it. But we DID do some fun things over fall break even if I didn't take pictures.
- The kids got flu shots and then we got dunkin donuts.
- We went to the pumpkin patch, where we each picked out a pumpin and rambled through the corn maze.
- We went to Reid's company picnic at the park.
- We played flashlight tag with the kids in the neighborhood.
- We went and saw Hotel Transylvania (we loved it!)
- We went to the park with some friends.
- We went on bike rides.
No comments:
Post a Comment