Monday, November 19, 2012

Funny Stuff

Owen has been so funny lately.  I love this stage when he is trying to figure the world out and constantly asking really random, funny questions. Here are a few:

"Mom, are you thinking what I am thinking?" "I don't know what are you thinking Owen?" "I am thinking we should have chocolate marshmallows for breakfast." -Yeah, not what I was thinking!

"How do we get to heaven when we die? Do the astronauts take us?"

To strangers and random people "Isn't it sad that we are all going to die?"

"When we move, do you have to pack me in a box?"

3 comments:

nbarnes2 said...

ha! yay for things like blogger that remind us to write down funny things. i forget most of what my kids say except for the things i put on the blog!

Katie said...

What treasures- I love that you took the time to record his cute random words.

Whitney said...

bonnie, I am so lame. I have not been a good blogger/friend for the last 6 months and totally missed your baby being born! she is so old and cute now! but congratulations anyway!