Saturday, October 6, 2007

We're Here!

After a long three day drive, we finally made it to New Mexico. Sorry it took me so long to get these things posted but in all the moving I couldn't find the cord to the camera and we just got our internet hooked up. So here are a few pictures to let you all know that we made it and will be happy if we never move again (I always forget what a pain it really is). We're finally here! This is Brooke and Reid's celebratory dance now that we're kind of unpacked and kind of settled in our new home.

3 comments:

Elise and Lane said...

Yeah- i'm so glad you guys made it safe and sound! Too bad now we have to turn around and send off Jay and Annie in 2 weeks! Congrats on the successful move- no van fires is always a big plus!

Whitney said...

lets see some photos of your new home! I share your pain about moving. I'm not looking too forward to moving out to memphis next year... well, It will be fun to be there, just not to go through the process of Moving! maybe we'll throw out all our belongings and just take ourselves, our cars and a few pairs of cloths. (not really, but wouldn't that be great?)

Katie Oman said...

Wow i didnt even know you were moving. I am glad that you are liking New Mexico! Thanks for keeping me on your email list.