Friday, April 11, 2008

Ready for Spring!






I love Spring time! Because it is such a fleeting season, it seems all the more spectacular, because if you blink you just might miss it. Growing up in Utah, it was easy to miss spring, between winter dragging on and summer suddenly there. So we've tried to enjoy the nice Spring weather this last week! Brooke especially LOVED blowing bubbles. We haven't blown bubbles for months now, but as soon as she saw the bottle she started yelling "bubbles, bubbles, blow bubbles". I hope you all are enjoying the Spring weather where you are as well!

4 comments:

Elise and Lane said...

I'm still feeling spring fever here! The weather can't make up it's mind! Hey Bonnie, do you have any advice on traveling with a baby!? We're thinking about driving out to Texas...

Katie said...

So cute! Yesterday was a nice day and we spent most of it outside. I even got a sunburn...must be spring. I love spring too and spring babies lol (6 weeksleft)

Greg and Tammy said...

Cute pics!

Brandon and Natalie said...

I love the pictures! So cute! She is getting so big!