Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!


We had a fun Easter this year! We went to an Easter egg hunt, dyed eggs, and enjoyed a beautiful Easter sunday. Although I must not have read the directions on the dye box very well, because our dye didn't work very well and rubbed off really easily. I guess that is why I usually have Reid do stuff like that, oh well better luck next year. We also had a great Easter lesson, we got the Behold My Little Ones Manual for Family Home Evening Lessons and we did the Easter lesson and it was great. Happy Easter!




6 comments:

Elise and Lane said...

Maybe next year we'll be ready for the egg dying, this year, not so much! Brooke looks so cute with her hair bows! :)

Anonymous said...

She didn't seem to really like sitting on the wall to get her picture taken. You do so well with them, Bonnie -- and I am so impressed with how quickly you get things up on your blog. Mine just keep piling up.

Katie said...

sounds like so much fun! I am glad you hade a great Easter. They are soo cute!

Adrianne said...

Super cute pictures. It is so fun to have more than one kid to try and get to sit still in a picture! :)

Whitney said...

that's so fun that she's old enough to enjoy egg hunts and stuff now!

Brandon and Natalie said...

The pictures are so cute! Your kids are adorable!