Monday, March 8, 2010

Mess Maker


Owen is in that stage where his job isn't done if everything in our house isn't thrown on the floor. Climbing on things is also a fun new hobby for him! Sometimes I feel like all I do is follow him around cleaning up. I've thought about trying to baby proof our house better but when we're just moving in a few months it seems like a wasted effort. So I guess I just have to deal with cleaning up after him or having a really messy house. Good thing he is such a cute little mess maker so it makes it hard to stay upset with him:)!

2 comments:

Elise and Lane said...

Well atleast us moms know were in good company! I told Lane the other day- I feel like all I do is cook and clean up after Danelle all day :) Obviously it's the life of a mom but come on do they really have to put EVERYTHING on the floor!? :)

Katie said...

Lexi is right there in the same stage...but I think I will miss it someday...right? Oh and that is great that you guys got a truck. I don't think I knew that you bought a house. That is exciting too. I remember that you were going to buy a truck when you were at Canyon.