I was at the grocery store buying boring things like milk, eggs, and bananas when I saw these tulips. They were so pretty and they made me happy. I have never bought fresh flowers before, because its always seemed like a waste. But I rationalized that instead of buying ice cream I'd buy flowers. So I bought them, and they are beautiful. They make our house feel like spring. And they make me happy, now if only I had some ice cream :)!
5 years ago
3 comments:
I love TULIPS! They are for sure my favorite. Every spring I wish that we remembered in the Fall to plant them. I think it is great that you bought them. I love the way fresh flowers make a home feel.
Oh I should do that sometime . . .
i love fresh flowers! ive bought them for myself several times and i always think they're worth it. in fact now i want to go right now and buy some.
Post a Comment