Brooke had a double birthday party with her friend Olivia today. The girls all loved coming in their princess dresses and had a ball. Here are some of the things we did at the party:
Wand & Crown Decorating
Musical Chairs
Kiss the Frog
Lunch
Hide the Glass Slipper
Pinata
Cake & Ice Cream
As you can see I decided to give the cake another shot. And I am glad I did, I think it turned out pretty cute.
It was a fun party. I am all about joint parties now, half the work all the fun, so great!
3 comments:
Bonnie! that is a nightmare about the cake- so you ended up making a second one? it looks sooo cute! what a good mom you are for indulging the princesses!
How fun! The cake looks amazing. Glad you gave it another try. I am sure Brooke loved her party. I can't believe she is 4!! Happy Birthday to a very cute little girl.
too many pictures for me to comment on all the cuteness. so adorable. i loved the cake and kiss the frog and hide the glass slipper. everybody looked adorable!! i'm glad y'all had fun.
Post a Comment