Wednesday, May 4, 2011

High Praise

Last night when we were in the bathroom getting ready for bed, Brooke started looking at their hooded bath towels.

Brooke: Mom, did you make these?
Me: Yeah, honey now brush your teeth.
Brooke: You made them with just a wash cloth and a towel?
Me: Yes, now please brush your teeth.
Brooke: Wow! (Then in a whisper voice to Owen) Did you know our mom was so incredible?

I just had to write that down so that I would always remember that there are moments when my kids think I'm cool stuff. Best Mother's Day present!

3 comments:

5 Little Moberlys said...

Love it! By the way...I always think you're cool stuff!

Katie said...

that is super cute! It is important to write those down...don't want to forget!

Adrianne said...

So cute. You have to hold on to those momements. In contrast, today Porter wore a shirt that said "Dad is my super hero" and when Peter asked him who his hero is he said, "actually I don't really like this shirt." Turkey.
Happy Mother's Day early.