Thursday, September 29, 2011

Copycat

I saw this post on Make and Takes about making a Halloween magnet board. 

I didn't have the stuff to make a magnet board, plus it seemed like a lot of work, but I did like the idea of having a place to put several Halloween pictures.  So I got a frame I wasn't using,  some scraps of corkboard I had on hand, and a few Halloween stickers and embellishments and I had my very own Halloween pinboard.  I really like it and I love having a place to display old Halloween pictures and see my cute kids costumes over the years.  Do you see that cute little elephant? She is now a kindergartener, crazy! Anyways my point is a lot of times you can take a cool idea you saw on a blog and adjust it a little bit, and do a project with stuff you already have on hand.  Which is so exciting!

2 comments:

5 Little Moberlys said...

Love it, Bonnie! I definitely making one! Want to come over and help? ( =

Katie said...

I love this idea too. I am trying very hard to motivate myself into making one. :) You start and finish so many great projects.