So can I say, I've always loved Halloween but oh my it is a pain. I am exhausted! But we all had fun and it is all over for another year!
Millie was an elephant. Isn't she the cutest?
Owen was the Incredible Hulk, which we thought was so fitting. I wonder why we thought encouraging the negative behavior we are often upset about was a good idea. But he was kind of awesome, so oh well.
Brooke was Cleopatra. Here she is practicing her "Egyptian walk".
Again, how cute is that elephant?
We went to the Boo at the Zoo.
Can you tell my kids are excited about the candy?
Happy Halloween! Thank goodness it is over, I'm tired!
4 comments:
Aaaawww! They all looked so cute! You were way more productive than us! I'm SO glad Halloween is over too!
you are so amazing. your kids look amazing. i'm glad you had fun. lets see who can get through all the candy first!
you guys always have the cutest costumes. I have been checking a sneak peak. THey all look so cute! I love the Elephant costumes soo much!
So cute! Harry is totally jealous of the hulk costume by the way. Good work!
Post a Comment