Owen Reid James, our sweet little baby boy was born December 30, 2008 at 1:38 pm. He weighed 8 lb. 4 oz. and was 22 in. long. He is so sweet and we are so excited to have him in our family!
11 comments:
T.J., Candice, Brighton, and Addie
said...
Oh! He is so sweet! Enjoy having a newborn, they grow so fast! I am so happy for you!
Porter came running when I opened the page. He thinks Owen is a cute bebe. I think so to. He has a ton of personality in his face, not your "average" newborn. Peter thinks he looks exactly like Reid so I guess that is good. Congratulations!
I am a mom of two little kids. Before I had kids I taught second grade, now I stay home with my kids and I love hanging out with them, reading, running, crafting, and trying out new projects.
11 comments:
Oh! He is so sweet! Enjoy having a newborn, they grow so fast! I am so happy for you!
Porter came running when I opened the page. He thinks Owen is a cute bebe. I think so to. He has a ton of personality in his face, not your "average" newborn. Peter thinks he looks exactly like Reid so I guess that is good. Congratulations!
I hope ours is just as cute & healthy! Congratulations!
Rachel & Rob
Congrats! Great time for tax purposes :) That is my Dad's birthday as well. Too bad it kind of gets swallowed up by Christmas and New Years.
I don't know if you know that we are going to have another boy in March.
What a cutie! I am so glad Owen is here and safe. You are a sweet family. Take it easy and enjoy these next few weeks- but post often. :)
He is adorable! Congratulations!!!
Congratulations!!! he is so adorable.
-Maria
I guess I'm behind the times, but congrats! he's darling! I hope your labor and all went smoothly and that you are enjoying your new baby :)
Congratulations!!! How fun! Can't wait to see more pictures!
Congrats~ Hope you and Owen are doing well at home!!! Say congrats to Brooke and Reid too!
Congrats!! He is adorable. It is a different story with two, but such a blast. Enjoy it!!
Post a Comment